The core component of the CNC machine tool is the CNC device. Computer Numerical Control device is the core of numerical control machine tool used for CNC manufacturing, including hardware (printed circuit board, CRT display, key box, tape reader, etc.) and corresponding software, which is used to input digital part program, complete input information storage, data transformation, interpolation operation and realizes various control functions.
Composition of CNC machine tool
The host machine is the main body of the CNC machine tool, including machine body, column, spindle, feed mechanism and other mechanical parts. It is used to complete all kinds of cutting machine parts.
2. Numerical control device
The numerical control device is the core of numerical control machine tool, including hardware (printed circuit board, CRT display, key box, tape reader, etc.) and corresponding software, which is used to input digital part program, complete input information storage, data transformation, interpolation operation and realizes various control functions.
3. Driving device
It is the driving part of the actuator of the CNC machine tool, including spindle driving unit, feed unit, spindle motor, and feed motor. Under the control of the numerical control device, he realizes the spindle and feed drive through the electric or electro-hydraulic servo system. When several feed linkage, can complete the positioning, straight line, plane curve and space curve processing.
4. Auxiliary device
Some necessary parts of index control machine tools are used to ensure the operation of CNC machine tools, such as cooling, chip removal, lubrication, lighting, monitoring, etc. It includes hydraulic and pneumatic device, chip removal device, exchange table, numerical control turntable, numerical control dividing head, cutting tool, monitoring and detection device, etc.
5. Programming and other accessories
It can be used to program and store parts outside the machine.
Selection of CNC Machines
1. The preliminary preparation determines the process requirements of typical parts and the batch of processed workpieces. The function of the proposed CNC lathe is to make the preliminary preparation, reasonably select the preconditions of the CNC lathe, and meet the process requirements of typical parts. The process requirements of typical parts are mainly the structural size, processing range, and precision requirements of parts. According to the accuracy requirements, that is, the dimensional accuracy, positioning accuracy, and surface roughness of the workpiece, the control accuracy of the CNC lathe is selected. According to the reliability, reliability is the guarantee of improving product quality and production efficiency. The reliability of the numerical control machine tool means that when the machine tool performs its function under the specified conditions, it can run stably for a long time without failure. That is, the mean time between failures is long, even if there is a failure, it can be recovered in a short time and put into use again. The machine tools with reasonable structure, excellent manufacture, and mass production are selected. Generally, the more users, the higher the reliability of the CNC system.
2. It is very important for CNC lathes and turning centers to choose and purchase machine tool accessories, spare parts, and their supply capacity and cutting tools. When choosing machine tools, the matching of tools and accessories should be carefully considered.
3. Pay attention to the identity of the control system. Manufacturers generally choose the products of the same manufacturer, at least the control system of the same manufacturer, which brings great convenience to the maintenance work. Teaching units, because students need to be knowledgeable, choose different systems, equipped with a variety of simulation software is a wise choice.
4. Choose CNC machines according to the ratio of performance to price, so that the function and precision will not be idle and wasted, and do not choose the function that has nothing to do with your own needs. 5. When the protection of the machine tool is needed, the machine tool can be equipped with a fully enclosed or semi-enclosed protection device and an automatic chip removal device. When choosing a CNC lathe and turning center, the above principles should be considered comprehensively